In this stage that we are looking for academic, scientific or expert profiles around the globe with specific knowledge and expertise relating TAL operations. TAL is looking to become a reliable partner of your operations and field of expertise and lay the foundation of a mutually beneficial relationship.
We are not looking for people to help our commercial operations but to critically assess our technology and:
- Organise a connected and flexible alliance and network of innovative and scientific people.
- Sustain social change visions via cooperative relationships and strengthen our communal message.
- The possibility to create strategic partnerships for future endeavours.
- Develop a central hub of knowledge and experience for indoor microbial environments.
- Built further on bioeconomic principles in bringing biological and natural solutions for indoor air.
- Address relevant external issues concerning IAQ.
- Represent its members, partners and companies in common policy and strategic matters.
- Improve public understanding of healthy indoor environments.
TAL intends to:
- Promote excellence in biotechnological research.
- Strengthen the representation of the TakeAir group and its members.
- Advocate for increased research and policy in favour of a better IAQ.
- Thereby improving the health and well-being of all citizens
If you have an interest or would like to partake in this endeavour, I suggest arranging a first introductory meeting online. As we can discuss further possibilities.
For more information about TakeAirLabs: www.takeairlabs.com
Information about our Index dashboard: www.biosphericindex.com
About TakeAir: www.takeair.world
Connect with TakeAirLabs
If you have an interest in joining this growing network, obtaining certificates or curious about more, fill in this contact form and we will get back to you.
TAL is looking to become a reliable partner of your operations and field of expertise and lay the foundation of a mutually beneficial relationship.